Saturday, September 02, 2006

Mustang mania



I went to see the hundreds of Mustangs in town for the National Mustang Club's 30th Anniversary Stampede at Barber Motorsports in Birmingham.

After three hours of walking about as fast as I could, I had taken 127 photos and had only seen about 2/3 of the cars on display. It was an amazing collection of old, new, rare and beautiful Mustangs. Here are a few of the photos I took. More to come.

Here's a few minutes of the half-hour of video I have of lucky club members driving their pony cars on the beautiful Barber racecourse. The sound of those high-horsepower cars heading up that hill is amazing.



Hopefully I'll be able to edit more of the footage and have a few more videos online soon. I also have more photos I can share. I just, uh, overstepped my Flikr upload limit for the month. And it's only the 2nd!

No comments: