No, not really. Just kidding.
But he is advancing rapidly, despite my total lack of blogging the last week or so. Here are some of Will's latest accomplishments:
1. Reaching - Usually quite easy for you (at least when you're sober) but a big leap for Will. Until recently, his arms seemed to flop and flail with no direction. Now he actually moves them toward objects.
2. Grasping - And, when said hands touch said objects, Will grabs them, holds on, and pulls them toward him.
3. Rolling - That's right. At just two months, Will has rolled from his back to his stomach. He doesn't do it often, but enough that we now watch him much more closely on the changing table.
4. Standing - Not by himself, but he will sit up with some help and has then pushed himself up with his legs.
5. Poetry - Somehow Will got hold of a pen and paper (we're blaming one of the cats) and was able to compose some poetry. Let's just say it's not as bad as Paula Nancy Millstone Jennings', but it's bad enough we're discouraging any more.
Uber is ready to cut a deal to get its London license back - Uber may have lost its London taxi license with no small amount of drama, but it's already willing to make concessions. The ridesharing outfit's city manag...
4 hours ago