Friday, August 26, 2005

soundboard de cheevo

So, uh, hi. Remember me? Abnormal Aspirations, cars, rants, etc? Yeah, me. Um. Hi. Sorry I didn't call. Or write. Or, uh, well, anyway. How ya been?

You see, uh, I've been busy. With, uh, stuff. Yeah, stuff.

1. Got married

2. Bought a house

3. Bought a lawnmower

4. Bought a washer and dryer worth more than my first car (not saying much, actually)

So if that doesn't launch me into adulthood I don't know what will.

But this entry is meant to remedy a festering situation brought to my attention by my friend echeevo. That situation would be the lack of blog entries since September, 2004. Ouch.

But, hey, I think I have a few good excuses (see list, above).

So while there is still an absence of good blogging here, go check out echeevo's site. She'll keep ya entertained.

And I promise news soon. ;)

1 comment:

Brooks Brown said...

YEAH SPEED BOY!!

You have a new post. Welcome back!
I don't know a lot about cars, just like to look at the ones that look cool and have pretty rims. You need to resurrect this puppy and join all the regulars in blogdom. There are potential blog entries galore that you could do that are car related like the gasoline crisis and it's possible result. I saw a friend at the Pig the other night and he is about to open a scooter shop downtown, I told him it was great timing with the price of gas.

Time to get your blog back on good buddy, I will be a regular poster and I bet I'm not the only one :)